AThe Cleaning Pros are licensed, bonded, insured and have workers’ compensation insurance for all employees. Many homeowners are not aware of their potential personal liability for work related injury and social security taxes for independent home service workers. We pay all employee taxes. We take care of these hassles for you, so you can spend your time doing more important things. We are cleaning professionals; when one of our cleaners goes on vacation we have a fully trained replacement ready to make your home sparkle. We are here to clean your home and make your life easier — we will be at your home when promised and guarantee what we do.
Facebook PostsLoad more
A brief message from our owner. ￼ ... See MoreSee Less
Awesome....great job...consummate professional
Man! You should do a podcast I will listen to you every day!
Due to the COVID-19 virus, we are reaching out to address potential concerns, as well as share the policies and procedures we have implemented to keep both our clients and employees safe and healthy.
This is a developing situation, and we are continually monitoring the news and updating our practices in accordance with health expert recommendations. We hold information meetings with our teams to go over how best to prevent the spread of germs and prevent cross contamination.
However, we will need your help as well! Our top priority is to protect our employees, as well as our customers, especially who are immune-compromised or elderly.
We request that you cancel or reschedule your appointment if you or a family member is sick or experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive for the flu or coronavirus. Additionally, if you or a family member has been sick, but is no longer sick on your cleaning day, please let the office know prior to your date of service so we can inform your cleaning team and allow them to take extra precautions.
What we’re doing to be proactive:
• As always, we disinfect our clients door handles, light switches and surfaces as a standard practice and have now added this procedure to our office to avoid spreading germs as well.
• Cleaning staff wash their hands immediately upon arrival at each job, and before leaving. We provide disinfectant for them to use in between jobs as well, and they disinfectant vacuums, knee pads, and other equipment prior to entering and after leaving each home.
• Employees have been advised they must not work if they have a fever and/or flu-like symptoms, or if their family members or close contacts have such symptoms.
• As always, cleaning towels are washed and thoroughly sanitized before coming into your home. Used cleaning towels are kept separate. We always use a fresh mop head in each home.
• Additionally, all employees have the option of wearing masks and protective gear for their own protection. This does not mean they are sick.
Rest assured that we are taking this very seriously. We want to be calm but prepared as we move forward, to protect our clients and our employees.
The Cleaning Pros will always practice the best preventative cross-contamination protocols and will continue to be a leader in the home cleaning industry by staying at the forefront of the latest research and cleaning techniques. We will improve our cleaning protocols where appropriate by incorporating techniques shown to be effective at preventing the spread of viruses and other germs. And we will continue to provide you with excellent service as well as peace of mind knowing that all the surfaces in your home are clean and sanitized.
We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you and your family. I am here in the office to answer any questions you may have. 727-834-8972 or email us at [email protected]
For your information, here is a link to the WHO recommendations for the public: www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public ... See MoreSee Less