Are you feeling overwhelmed with the number of options when choosing a residential cleaning company? Well, you’re not alone.
Many people look to Google or Facebook when looking for a reputable company to provide house cleaning services and that is not a bad idea, however it is important to cover all your bases before allowing a service to enter your home.
Unfortunately, there is not a formal license one must gain to start a cleaning business which results in an overwhelming number of self-proclaimed professional cleaning companies and one-man operations.
To avoid hiring a “pop up” company you can ask the following questions to ensure you are getting a professional cleaning service that has taken the extra steps to provide a secure and trustworthy experience for you and your family:
- Does your professional cleaning service have insurance? Can you provide a copy for me to have on file?
- Is your professional cleaning company bonded? Can you please provide a copy for me to have on file?
- Does your professional cleaning service do background checks on your employees? Do you have a Drug free workplace?
- Are the cleaning technicians employees or sub-contractors? Be sure you hire only companies that employ the people entering your home.
- Do you have a training program for your cleaning technicians? How long do they spend in training?
- Does your professional cleaning service require uniforms and slip resistant shoes? This is important because you do not want someone to slip and fall in your home and it is equally important for cleaning tech to be identifiable when they approach your home.
At The Cleaning Pros, we take security seriously and work hard to ensure you and your home are handled with the best care. We feel we are an extension of your home in keeping it clean and healthy for your family.
The Cleaning Pros does a full background check on all employees before hiring.
The Cleaning Pros also requires every employee to go through a full 90 day training program to be sure each person has a full understanding of our cleaning program and is confident in the process. We use the latest technology and products to provide a great experience for customers and guarantee our work.
When The Cleaning Pros team shows up at your home they will be in a fully wrapped vehicle and the employees will be in uniform so there is no confusion as to who is in your home.
We are fully insured and bonded to ensure your home and contents are safe and secure. If you are looking for a partner in keeping your home clean and healthy.